Ultimate magazine theme for WordPress.

KCee’s house catches fire, Prado SUV burnt


KCee’s house catches fire
KCee’s house catches fire:

The Omole Phase II, Lagos Mansion of Nigerian music star Kcee who is currently in Abia for his newly released Album, caught fire some hours ago and according to Neighbors, the fire which started from the generator house, has burnt down his Prado SUV. KCee’s house catches fire.

An Ebiwalismoment reader who stays around the hood said The Lagos state fire service have been alerted, but is yet arrived Kcee’s home.

Source: ebiwalismoment.com

You might also like

Leave a Reply