15 Qualities Your Best Friend Should Have
Humans are social beings who need people in their everyday lives to talk with, share their joys and sorrow etc. Friends make life beautiful and worth living but what qualities should we look for when choosing a best friend?
1. A best friend listens to what you have to say even if they are ridiculous stories he/she doesn’t understand.
2. A best friend knows who you are and doesn’t judge you based on your mistake.
3. A best friend is always there to take your side and protect you when others try to criticize you or make you feel bad. A best friend will stick by you even when it’s not convenient for him or her.
4. A best friend accepts you and your decisions even when he or she doesn’t agree with them.
5. Moments with your best friend are fun. A best friend shares your humour.