First of all, apple cider vinegar is a powerful cleaning agent, which helps maintain the acidic pH value. It’s highly beneficial for removing stains and whitening your teeth as well as for treating gum disease caused by mouth bacteria.
How to whiten your teeth using apple cider vinegar
- Dilute apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water.
- Store in a small glass bottle.
- Mouth pull in the morning.
- Brush your teeth as normal afterwards.
- Do this regularly to remove stains on your teeth and whiten them at the same time.