unwanted hair on your arms and legs.
INGREDIENTS AND TOOLS
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of organic honey
- Water (optional in order to make thinner paste)
- Corn starch or multipurpose flour – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- A piece of fabric or wax strip
- Spatula for waxing or a butter knife
- Mix well the sugar, the lemon juice and honey in a small bowl.
- Warm up this mixture for three minutes in order to make its surface smooth, that is, to make a free-flowing paste.
- If you find the paste to be too thick, add some water and mix well. Leave the mixture cool down at room temperature.
- Wash the body parts intended for the hair removal, and then remove the powder with cornstarch or multipurpose flour.
- Use the waxing spatula to apply a large amount of warm mixture of sugar, lemon and honey to the areas you want to remove the unwanted hair from.
- Apply it in the direction of hair growth and once you did that, cover the skin with a piece of fabric or waxing strips and press down to glue them into the paste.
- Pull the strip in the direction opposite to the hair growth in order to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat the procedure every time you notice that the unwanted hair has grown on your arms or legs.
Doctor Dillner points out in her article that waxing leaves the pubis ¨unprotected¨ and concludes: ¨Your pubis is your own business. But pubic hair exists for a reason: to protect your genitals from frictions and infections. It´s more hygienic to avoid shaving it.