Useful Tips to Get Great Lips:
1) Regular Exfoliation to Get Great Lips
Dead skin cells lying on the upper surface of your lips may make it appear darker. You may exfoliate your lips once in a week to give it a lighter tone. Moreover, darker lips appear smaller as compared to lighter lips. You may use different methods to exfoliate your lips such as:
- Take a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean your lips. For this, put the brush in warm water for some time. When it gets soft then rub it on your lips gently.
- You may use sugar scrub too to exfoliate your lips. For this, take a teaspoon of caster sugar. Mix a few drops of lemon juice and water to it. Apply this paste on your lips and rub it gently. It will make your lips lighter and pink.
2) Proper Moisturisation to Get Great Lips
Your lips may get dry if you do not give it proper attention. Moisturisation is necessary to have soft, shiny and bigger lips. You may use different moisturisers and lip balms to make them hydrated and soft. Some of the best natural moisturisers are mention below:
- Use milk cream to get rid of dry lips. You can put it on your lips at night and wash it when you wake up. It may nourish the skin of your lips and make it look shinier.
- Use honey to moisturise your dry and rough lips. Apply a thin coat of honey on your lips. Wash it after 20 minutes. You may notice that your lips have become soft and bigger.
- Use olive oil to make your lips soft and shiny.