On Tuesday, an old road Nkpor, Anambra State, shot a three-storey residential building in Umuoji road.
The fire, which affected the building’s top floor near a hospital, has been reportedly caused by an electrical failure.
The TrendNG assembled that in the incident no death was recorded, but property worth millions in the inferno had been gutted.
The state’s Chief firefighter, Engr. The incident was reported by Martin Agbili who said no casualty was registered.
“The fire was the result of a surge in power. My men almost immediately arrived on the scene, and were able to contain the fire, “he added.